Industrial Panel PCs Latest generation of powerful HMI solutions
The latest generation of ADS-TEC Industrial PCs has been developed from scratch on the basis of our decades of experience and each detail has been optimised. The capacitive touch screen HMIs, which are available in three inch sizes, deliver powerful performance with 8th-generation Intel® Celeron® and Intel® Core™ processors and do not require a fan. Technology 100% made in Germany.
Varied display sizes Always the right sight
Three different monitor sizes in widescreen format
• 15,6“ TFT Full HD display
• 18,5“ TFT Full HD display
• 23,8“ TFT Full HD display
Dual power button system Maximum flexibility
The capacitive power button on the front side offers the option of software deactivation.
In addition, the device has a mechanical power button on the reverse side.
Quick installation & easy servicing Convenient and simple
• The innovative mounting concept of the OPC9000 series enables easy installation of the device without separate assembly parts
• Due to the specific shape of the mounting elements, the Panel PC is pressed against the installation wall in a linear manner, which ensures optimum security and even distribution of weight on the installation wall
• Rear service duct access provides fast access to Flash SSD and CMOS battery
Integrated HDBaseT transmitter module The additional option for greater distances
The optional integrated HDBaseT transmitter module allows multimedia signals (image, sound, touch control) to be transmitted up to 100 m via a single cable. The ideal solution for remote application environments in combination with industrial monitors from ADS-TEC such as our OPD series or MMD series.
Communication module Extension for all leading industrial protocols
With the optionally available Hilscher netJACK modules, various fieldbus types as well as Real Time Ethernet as master or slave can be integrated into the OPC9000. The integration can be carried out quickly and easily without any tools. This offers enormous flexibility.
Big-LinX® IIoT Client Secure connection for servicing
• VPN tunnel secured via smartcard (optional software certificate also available)
• Includes X-Remote for secure remote desktop connection
• Configurable and secure data push for provision and visualisation of remote maintenance or other big data applications
• Keep software, firmware and BIOS always up-to-date on your devices
Big-LinX provides technicians or service groups a central platform for remote service of any number of device
X-Remote Remote operation via Ethernet
For real-time operation of linked systems and processes ADS-TEC has developed a remote protocol, with which the user can remotely operate mobile or fixed thin client applications.
› more details
Secure connection in the event that service should be necessary
With the ADS-TEC Big-LinX® IIoT client
With the Windows-based client, always stay securely connected to ensure smooth operation with the OPC series. Secure connection by means of Smartcard-secured VPN tunnel. Software, firmware and bios are always kept up-to-date via the connection to the ADS-TEC Big-LinX IoT service platform.
ADS-TEC Service Packages Extended Warranty in Basic, Silver and Gold
For the coverage of technical failures, it is possible already to complete an extended service when buying a ADS-TEC Industrial IT product over the legal guarantee out. So is also a hedge against long-term maintenance costs due to technical failures realized.
› learn more