Machine mounted displays The digital monitor solution for connection of your existing industrial PC environment
The pure monitor solutions of the MMD8000 series have the same design and housing as the complete computer solution of the machine mounted terminals. High transmission rates of the display signals provide maximum flexibility for easy connection of your existing switching cabinet PC or central computer – comfortable visualisation and operation of your processes based on the very latest display technology. The innovative HYGIENE COMFORT DESIGN is perfectly designed for comfortable and smooth use in hygienic areas. Technology 100% made in Germany.
Robust technology Slim design
• Fully enclosed stainless steel housing
• Available in the protection classes IP65 and IP69K
• Surfaces in glass and stainless steel for optimal and easy cleaning of the device
• Hygienic design according to EHEDG guidelines – Design according DIN EN ISO 14159:2008 (hyg. Design for machines)
• Chemically toughened front panel
• Optimised heat dissipation through integrated heat pipes
• Implementation of the latest technological standards: Sandwich housing technology consisting of multiple stainless steel and aluminium layers
Comfortable display sizes For extensive system and process visualisation
• 17.3" and 23.8"
• Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels
• Bright display with a wide viewing angle
• Clearly structured visualisation and control of machines and systems
Simple and intuitive The latest multi-touch technology
• Capacitive multi-touch display for comfortable multi-finger operation
• Operation with gloves is possible
• Anti-reflective front panel
Installation made easy Flexible rotation and tilting
• For 48 mm support arm systems
• Rotatable and tiltable mounting adapter
• Elegant design and compact form
• Stand or support arm mounting possible
• Concealed cable routing through support arm and mounting adapter
Digital monitor system Cabled connection of your existing application
• HDMI/DP display input for connection of your computer environment
• Connection of commonly used USB peripherals via the USB 2.0 port
• Optional HDbaseT add-on kit for 100 m display and USB transmission (can be retrofitted)
NEW Now also available with front seal in Hygienic Blue
Especially for COP (Cleaning off place) cleaning in hygienically sensitive areas, the front seal in Hygienic Blue developed according to EHEDG standards can be used without hesitation in the food, chemical, and pharmaceutical industries as well as in cleanroom technology.
HDBaseT Box - transmitter and receiver Robust solution for signal transmission (optional)
The proven transmission standard HDBaseT enables the wired signal transmission of image and USB signal over up to 100m.
› learn more
Tried-and-tested machine operation Functions operated by pushbutton
• Extended machine control panel
• Up to 7 freely programmable 22.5 mm pushbutton elements
• PC and control panel can be installed and removed separately from each other
• Cable routing through support arm and adapter
• Standard version or customer-specific variants of machines and systems
Certified cleanroom suitability up to GMP A/B
The Fraunhofer IPA Institute examined the product for its suitability for the cleanroom and prepared an expert opinion according to defined criteria such as materials used and construction. According to the results of the Fraunhofer Institute, the product achieves cleanroom suitability up to GMP A/B and receives the seal Tested Device®. The seal meets the requirements of EHEDG, ISO 14159-1 and DIN EN 1672-2. Cleanroom suitability is one of the most important criteria in clean or hygienic areas of industry and research. Class A is the highest / purest level.
ADS-TEC Service Packages Extended Warranty in Basic, Silver and Gold
For the coverage of technical failures, it is possible already to complete an extended service when buying a ADS-TEC Industrial IT product over the legal guarantee out. So is also a hedge against long-term maintenance costs due to technical failures realized.
› learn more