Industrial PCs Latest-generation powerful Box PC
The new ADS-TEC Industrial PCs with long-term availability for control cabinet installation deliver powerful performance without compromises: The sophisticated passive cooling concept does not require a fan and allows the use of powerful 8th-generation Intel® Celeron® and Intel® Core™ processors at the same time. Technology 100% made in Germany.
Strong performance For stringent requirements
• Latest 8th-generation Intel® Celeron® 4305UE and Intel® Core™ i5-8365UE processors (Whiskey Lake)
• Memory for demanding applications with up to 32 GB of fast DDR4 RAM
• Flash SSD mass storage optionally configurable as RAID
Easy servicing & quick installation Convenient and simple
• Side service duct access for an uncomplicated and quick access to Flash SSD and CMOS battery
• Separate mounting panel for secure and simple mounting by hooking in - even in tough built-in environments (DIN rail mounting is not possible)
Integrated HDBaseT transmitter module The additional option for greater distances
The optional integrated HDBaseT transmitter module allows multimedia signals (image, sound, touch control) to be transmitted up to 100 m via a single cable. The ideal solution for remote application environments in combination with industrial monitors from ADS-TEC such as our OPD series or MMD series.
Communication module Extension for all leading industrial protocols
With the optionally available Hilscher netJACK modules, various fieldbus types as well as Real Time Ethernet as master or slave can be integrated into the IPC9000. The integration can be carried out quickly and easily without any tools. This offers enormous flexibility.
Big-LinX® IIoT Client Secure connection for servicing
• VPN tunnel secured via smartcard (optional software certificate also available)
• Includes X-Remote for secure remote desktop connection
• Configurable and secure data push for provision and visualisation of remote maintenance or other big data applications
• Keep software, firmware and BIOS always up-to-date on your devices
Big-LinX provides technicians or service groups a central platform for remote service of any number of device
Monitor solutions Made by ADS-TEC
For an optimal monitor solution optionally with HDBaseT receiver, ADS-TEC offers stainless steel solutions with IP69K as well as panel displays for build-in.
MMD - Machine Mounted Displays 16 inches
MMD - Machine Mounted Displays 17 or 24 inches
OPD - HMI Terminal in 16, 19 or 24 inches
X-Remote Remote operation via Ethernet
For real-time operation of linked systems and processes ADS-TEC has developed a remote protocol, with which the user can remotely operate mobile or fixed thin client applications.
› more details
Secure connection in the event that service should be necessary
With the ADS-TEC Big-LinX® IIoT client
With the Windows-based client, always stay securely connected to ensure smooth operation with the OPC series. Secure connection by means of Smartcard-secured VPN tunnel. Software, firmware and bios are always kept up-to-date via the connection to the ADS-TEC Big-LinX IoT service platform.
ADS-TEC Service Packages Extended Warranty in Basic, Silver and Gold
For the coverage of technical failures, it is possible already to complete an extended service when buying a ADS-TEC Industrial IT product over the legal guarantee out. So is also a hedge against long-term maintenance costs due to technical failures realized.
› learn more